Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!







Wow! What a busy summer I have had....I went to the Outter Banks for a week with my Grandpa and Granma Alla a few weeks ago and boy did we have fun. I ate lots of sand (I even inhaled some when I teetered over MaMa's lap face first into the sand - it was ok once I barffed it all up). The waves were really BIG thanks to Hurricane Bill, so I only splashed in the water a little bit. My Daddy had a good time surfing and fishing though. Grandpa even went fishing and caught some fish! Mama and Grandma Alla lounged on the beach and played with me in the sand.

Lets see what else is new...I am an expert crawler and even have the Tshirt to prove it! I like pulling up on anything that stays still long enough including the dogs. Zara almost took me for a ride the other day. I found my voice which oddly enough sounds like a Banshee when I get excited. I also have a tooth after a few rough days and nights.

My Uncle Robby (who will now be known as Bee Bob) and my Uncle Tim came to see me. They are fun! My Uncle Andy is coming to see me in October, so I am looking forward to that! I guess that is all that is new around here, but Mama asures me there is a lot more fun to come as the Holidays approach.

3 comments:

  1. Pictures Pictures Pictures!!
    So glad all is going well. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto!!
    Can't wait to see the crazy crawler!! scootpoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Siena and Drake. That tells so much!

    ReplyDelete