Monday, June 8, 2009

Gigglemania











Hey Everyone!

Sorry it has been a while sice my last post, but I have been so busy. I have discovered my voice and love to make all kinds of noises from giggles to squeels to doggy language. Some of my newest tricks are: taking my binky in & out of my mouth, rollong over(mostly by accident), carrying on conversations with Drake, bouncing like a mad woman in my jungle jumper and pushing up to standing.


Last week mom let me eat some new goopy stuff she calls rice cereal. I like to play with it more than eat it. Rumor on the street is ... pretty soon I get to start eating more interesting things like vegetables. Yum!!!!
I also went to the lake for the first time. We all went to my auntie Kristy's house last Sunday, but my dad wouldn't let me get in the water. I still had fun hanging out in my bikini with all the girls. Hopefully next time I will get to try splashing around in the water.
Love,
Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment