Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring is in the Air!

On Sunday Mom, Dad and I went to my Grandma Malovic's house to take some Easter pictures. It was lots of fun! I like looking at all the pretty flowers blooming around me. Here I am with mom after she changed my dress.
I have officially found my hands and oh they taste sooo good!

Who could ask for a cuter subject.


Who knew being cute was such hard work!



This is one of the first pictures they took and I was not quite awake yet. I mean what is that crazy bird doing anyway?



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get those big old eggs? :-) Happy belated birthday mom, and hugs to the cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...she is such a cutie! She looks just like Matt, asleep in the car seat. Happy belated birthday and so sorry I missed dinner.

    ReplyDelete