Friday, March 20, 2009

2 Month Check Up

Yesterday I went to see Dr. Rickenman for my 2 month check up. First I got weighed and let me tell you that scale thing is over rated. Apparently you have to lay still and I don't like to do that especially if I don't have my clothes on. I'm a dancing machine! I wieghed 12 lbs 10 oz! Mama was so proud.
Then Dr. Laura came to talk to me...I like her a lot, she makes me smile when she makes funny faces. She admired my lovely rolls and double chin. Then she checked my eyes, ears and throat. Mama talked to her for a while and asked a few questions and then Dr. Laura left.
After mom got me dressed this other not so funny lady came in and gave me some really yucky tasting goo (tylenol). I should have known that there were worse things to come because no sooner did I get over that she stuck me with 3 different sharp things right in my chubby leg. How RUDE! I think they were called shots. I cried and cried and mama almost cried with me, but by the time we got half way home I was asleep. Grammy was waiting at home for us and we hung out for the rest of the day.
Here are a few photos of what I have been up to...

1 comment: