Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Note from Mama

Last Wednseday was a sad day...I had to go back to work full time. I missed my little Siena Bear so much! But I was proud of myself for not crying. My mom has been watching her Tuesday thru Friday, so that gives me peace of mind knowing she has Grammy to watch over her. I tell you what... it makes me appreciate the weekends so much ore. To think I used to want Matt to take her when he got home from work so I could get some things around the house done. Now I want her all to myself on Sundays and Mondays. I cherish every little snuggle and smile!

Siena is growing up so fast. She already holds her head up and turns it from side to side. She is a very observant girl. She loves looking out the windows at the trees and loves to hang out in her pack & play on the back porch and listen to the birds on pretty days. Griffin even came over for a play date last Monday and they hung out in the pack & play together. He makes Siena look like an amazon woman!

Even her poops are starting to change! She was pooping at least 4-6 times per day sice the day she was born. Then she didn't go for 2 days. Then she was pooping once per day, until Sunday...apparently it all caught up with her. She had the biggest poop ever! I hope she stays regular or that Daddy gets the next huge one because Mom can't handle those big girl poops often.

That is all the excitement for the last week.
Happy St. Patricks Day and Love to All!
-Jess aka Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love love love reading this. I think that motherhood has made my friends Mary and Jess even more amazing women. I love seeing the absolute joy and concern and amazement in your faces when you look at your little love-bundles. I like hearing you talk about poop, diaper rash, and burps. I am always slightly taken back to see the new babies and how they are the perfect mix of you and your husbands. and Oh the husbands. Larry and Matt are incredible super Dads that make me so proud and happy of them at the same time.

    ReplyDelete