Sunday, March 8, 2009

My First Day Home


The day we were released from the hospital was a very cold sunny day. Mom bundeled me up in a fluffy pink bear suit to keep me warm. I slept throught he short drive. There was a huge stork in the yard of my new house to welcome me and let everyone know my name how much I weighed. When we got home my hairy brother Drake was very excited to meet me. He gave me lots of kisses and tickeled me with his whiskers as he sniffed me.




As you can see from all the pictures I slept a lot the first few weeks of my life, but mostly durring the day. I was kind of a night owl. Now I sleep much better. I still love to sleep on my Daddy's chest.
We had lots of visitors for weeks. I think I have met at least 50 people and I am only a few weeks old! We did all kinds of fun things with our guests like feeding me, changing me, burping me and watching me sleep. It is a wonderful thing...its all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment